For decades now, doctors, researchers and consumers alike, have dedicated much effort and focus on the topic of bone and joint health. The theories, scientific findings, medication and natural supplements that have surfaced throughout the years have been plentiful and at times can be quite overwhelming.
But recently, scientists found that extracts from the membrane of an eggshell may improve the symptoms of osteoarthritis (degenerative arthritis or degenerative joint disease), and offer an alternative to glucosamine and chondroitin sulphate.
It was the strength and durability of the egg’s membrane that spawned scientists to take a closer look into the potential positive effects it might have to offer. What they found was that the natural eggshell membrane is a completely natural source of many key joint health nutrients—nutrients that have been the most effective and popular ingredients for joint health for nearly two decades. What’s more, it delivers its natural benefits in record time, providing fast-acting joint support.
Specifically, a daily supplement of 500 milligrams of the eggshell membrane (called “Natural Eggshell Membrane” or “NEM” for short) was found to not only reduce joint pain, but also stiffness, with effects noted after only ten days, according to results of a randomized double-blind trial conducted by the National Osteoporosis Foundation.
The researchers also report that the effects were superior to those recorded in previous clinical trials for glucosamine and chondroitin, the big hitters in the joint health supplements world. According to their results, volunteers receiving the eggshell membrane experienced a “relatively rapid response for all symptoms of arthritis as well as pain, stiffness and function.” (1)
What’s in NEM?
Here’s what’s naturally contained in eggshell membrane:
- Collagen – A fibrous protein that supports cartilage and connective tissue strength and elasticity.
- Elastin – A protein that supports skin, cardiovascular tissue, cartilage, and spinal health. As its name implies, elastin gives tissue its elasticity and the ability to resume its shape after stretching.
- Desmosine and Isodesmosine – Two virtually unknown amino acids responsible for elastin’s elastic or ‘rubbery’ properties.
- Glycosaminoglycans (GAGs) – Small amounts of glucosamine, chondroitin, and hyaluronic acid – vital polysaccharides that are structural components of your connective tissue, interstitial fluids and skeletal structure.
- Transforming growth factor-b – A protein that supports tissue rejuvenation, cellular differentiation and immune function.
Natural Eggshell Membrane (NEM®) is a powerful dietary supplement that contains naturally occurring glycosaminoglycans and proteins (glucosamine, chondroitin sulfate, hyaluronic acid, collagen) essential for maintaining healthy joints, connective tissues and the synovium (a thin layer of tissue that lines the space around a joint).
Several supplement manufacturers make eggshell membrane extract products, which are available in health and natural food stores, as well as on the Internet. And with no known side effects, these natural alternatives are always a safer route than synthetic pharmaceuticals.
“I finally found blessed relief for my joint pain. My hands, shoulders, and knees don’t swell like they used to – the discomfort has totally disappeared!”
For Free Bonus Bottles, and Free Shipping Offers, visit:
Visit Actodin.com >> HERE
or call 1-800-892-0327
(ask for Actodin specials)
 Conaghan, Phillip. “Osteoarthritis – National clinical guideline for care and management in adults” (PDF). (http://www.nice.org.uk/nicemedia/pdf/CG059FullGuideline.pdf).